Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yarn search success





I went back to Heritage today and found some yarn for the Mystic Light and also for the Secret of Bad Nauheim KALs that will be starting soon. I love their handpainted yarns! The Red and Purple yarn is called "Bloomfield". It's a 50/50 silk/merino yarn that is colored "Grand Traverse". It compliments my wardrobe and my skin tones and interprets Light as a Red Dawn in the Morning, or a Red Sunset at night ( I guess it depends on the weather). Anyhow, it will be lovely! I'm excited...





The other yarn I got today is for the Bad Nauheim KAL. It's called "Touch Pure Merino" and is 900 M/100G. It's Turquoise and a lovely color with subtle shadings. The camera doesn't pick up the shadings very well. I have to find my ball winder so that I can get these yarns wound and start swatching.






Rebekah fell asleep in the car and Daddy took a nap with her while I was in the LYS. I wish I'd had my camera. They were sort of facing each other while napping in the back seat and front seat tilted back. It was really cute. Rebekah has also been trying to put shoes on lately. She loves wearing shoes. We had some toys given to us by a really good friend and her daughter, Ari. I got those out and Rebekah was in hog heaven trying to walk in her heels!



Well, Time for some sleep! happy knitting all....
Joy Linn
A Joyful Heart is Good Medicine

No comments: