Friday, September 26, 2008

Yarny Goodness in the Mail



Remember when I won the completion prize for Clue 3 of SOTS3? It came in the mail yesterday! YEAH ME!! Its scrumptious yarn. Hand spun/hand dyed from Yarnzone. It's naturally dyed in green from mexican Olives. I think its gorgeous! And there is a pattern for a lacy scarf that I can make with it. Rebekah took the bag with the yarn and added a couple of skeins and was trotting around the house with it yesterday. Also in the package was a tiny skein of yellow yarn that Rebekah claimed. She made me take the staple out from the card and give it to her and immediately, she rubbed the yarn on her cheek! I'm raising a Yarnaholic already!! I wish I'd taken a picture of it. I can't post that because she is spending the night at Grandma's tonight and I don't have the picture. But I can post this picture

No comments: