Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Drastic changes

Ok, I've been thinking about this lately and just up and called my hairdresser today. She had an appointment at 2 so I colored my hair, rinsed it out and went to see Kacie who cut it off. She cut off about 6-7 inches in the back. I love it!! I guess I should have taken a picture of it and I will, I just felt a need to post today and that's the big decision I made. It made me feel so good that I had to put on makeup to go to work, it just didn't feel right without makeup...ya know? I'll get a picture tomorrow and post it up.

I'm still working on SOTS3 and am really surprised to still be keeping up. We are into clue 6 now and it is beautiful!! I love my yarn and plan to send a finished picture to the dyer that I bought it from on Etsy. I am also still working on the last sock of my Baudelaire pair. I am also loving to work on Julie's Central Park Hoodie. This yarn is scrumtious!! It is so soft. The pattern calls for Donegal Tweed. I used some of that a few years back for another project and while the colors are beautiful, the yarn is not soft. I decided to use Shepherd's Wool from Stonehenge Mill in Michigan. Heritage carries it and it is lovely. 250 yards and soft!!! Beautiful!!

Anyhow, that's all for now. Some day soon I will bake some cookies for Jim. He's been hinting pretty loudly for them!!

No comments: