Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I WON! WOO HOO!!

I posted my Pictures of Clue 3 last week at the last possible moment for me (after a 2 hour last minute knitting marathon after getting home from a 6 hour drive to Lexington to pick up Chris). So there I was, sitting in a chair all alone with the TV on and everyone else in bed, finishing Clue 3, snapping a picture and posting it quick enough to count for the drawing. DK and Mr. K picked me!!! I won!!!! And best of all...I finished Clue 4 already. i just don't have a picture yet and probably won't be able to get it done and posted until Thursday or Friday (due to work and sleep). I just can't believe that I won!! YAY ME!! And thank you DK and Mr. K!! Stay tuned now for pictures....

1 comment:

Nautical Knitter said...

Congratulations! Keep up the hard work and you could be in the running for a Grand Prize! I can't wait to see your hint #5 photo... 1.5 days and counting..