Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whew!


It seems as if I've been knitting all weekend and in every spare moment. I was able to complete the first clue of Slow Bee and the start of another. I like the new clue better than the old one, you can scroll down and see the old one and compare if you want.




I counted the beads on Slow Bee. This is what slowed me down, it takes a long time and interrupts your rhythm to place beads. Believe it or not, there are 299 beads placed in this clue!! I really like the overall effect, so I will continue with the beads. You really can't see them in the pictures, probably because it was 1AM when I took them and there is no sunlight to make them sparkle. They are beautiful in the sunlight but really don't show up well in photos.

I also started working on my Booby socks as a gift. I really have to work on these every day in order to finish them for A birthday present. I get sidetracked in wanting to finish the clues on time...A birthday is more important though, especially a best friend!!


1 comment:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

How very pretty! And you are still ahead of me - LOL - as I have only done my swatch and still can't decide on the beads I want to use ;)