Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy





I am so glad that spring is here!! Jim's "Sticks" as he calls his peach trees, have their buds on them now. I am really proud of my husband, too. He is now a college student!! He registered yesterday for sumer classes that start next week. Such an exciting new adventure!


I am trying to finish my Mystic Light. I was really having trouble with the 4th clue but I finally figured it out and now that I have wrapped my mind around the pattern, it is finishing up quickly! I hope to have it finished soon.




I started on another and completed the first clue of ML. I'm doing it in the recommended Zephyr in Sage. I wasn't totally sold on the color, but Joan had it in stock at Heritage. (And I got it at sucha good price that I couldn't pass it up. ) I'm using beads from Emilia Beadelia's bead shop on ebay. She has a great selection and fast shipping. My beads are size 8 clear with a rainbow finish. I think the whole effect is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to this knitting challenge.


2 comments:

Brenda said...

its beautiful! love the color..can't wait to get started on mine!

Kathy... said...

Love your clue#1! I am using Apricot Zephry. I am not very experienced with lace, so hope I can manage this project. I am looking forward to getting started. You can see my clue#1 on my blog, if you want to take a gander. I think it's back a couple of posts.
http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/
See you around the KAL....hope anyway!