Sunday, February 7, 2010

The one without pictures...

Well this post will have to be without pictures...Jim and I both lost our computers to the place that is called "Geek Squad"/Best Buy...on Tuesday we took both computers in for service...again. Mine has a corrupt hard drive that will have to be replaced...and Jim's won't turn on...go figure...they just replaced this when they had it in for service in September and October for a month and a half! We are crossing our fingers and hoping for the best this time...

A bit of an update on Jim...he is getting stronger every day. Trach hole is closed completely...He is moving around better, more steady now. We have seen 1 doctor already and will see another this week. Rebekah has been trying to "take care of Daddy" she's really helpful with some things. She's been showing her independance though...most heard phase right now is "No, I want to do it". Just wish it were about the potty training!

I finally managed to get the first book of 2010 finished! I have listened to all 34 CD's of Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. I also listened to Coraline by Neil Gaimon. I'm finishing up listening to The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaimon also. I'm reading 2 others...but haven't finished them yet...since my iTunes was on the hard drive that failed...I have lost all the new books I loaded into iTunes...Bummer! well the library will have them again...
I'm trying to have a vareity of things to listen to and to read...

I have lost a total of 8 pounds since the begining of 2010...which is good! We are not eating fast food now...Seems that we ate a lot more fast food when Jim was in school...probably the convenience...I don't miss it! I enjoy cooking and Jim and Bekah enjoy eating what I cook...It is rather lovely to have a family that enjoys eating good food! Not to mention a daughter that prefers veggies and apple slices to french fries!!

I haven't been so good in memorization and scripture reading...those are the things I really should be focused on...and I am not going to offer any excuse. I can find the time to do anything that I want to do!

I haven't started any new knitting projects, although Rebekah asks when I am going to knit her next pair of socks...during the olympics!!I'm on Team Michigan for Ravelympics...should be fun! I haven't been part of a team before!

Well that's all for now...have a fun week!!

No comments: