Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SOTS3 is finished!!







I did it this time, I finished the Secret of the Stole III in time! I loved knitting this one and it looks beautiful. Rebekah loved it too and posed for a couple of pictures. I still have to block it but it looks like I will have to wait until Friday to do that.



I also started to work on the Fall shawl by Wendy McDonnell. It's a shawl that she designed for using the variegated yarns that we like but never seem to be suitable for most stoles or shawls. There is a lot of design choices that we get to make, like where to place the flowers and buds in the second clue. I am finding it very interesting. Not like others I've done that just chart the whole thing out. This is my shawl. I'm sort of designing it a little because I get to pick how the sections will ultimately look. So far, all I have are pictures of the first clue. I'm still working on the second clue.

1 comment:

Nautical Knitter said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so perfect in that stole! Great Job!!! It is beautiful!