Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Fun!


We had a busy weekend. Friday, we drove to Port Huron to pick up Chris. he's such a great Big Brother! Rebekah really loves him. Saturday was a day for cleaning around the house and buying a swing set from the neighbors. Rebekah loves it!!


Rebekah and Chris spent some time outside playing on the swing set and blowing bubbles. We are finally enjoying some beautiful weather in Michigan.










Jim surprised me last month with tickets to the Tom Petty concert at the Palace. We enjoyed an awesome concert. I have never been to concerts until I met Jim and am really enjoying getting caught up on my "Classic Rock" education. We had so much fun!! You'll have to take my word for it that this is Tom Petty...








While I was trying to locate my camera for the concert I found Jim's camera with some old pictures that I had forgotten about. These were taken about a year ago.






Finding these pictures was like finding a $20 bill in your coat pocket after it's been in storage all summer!! My little girl is growing up so quickly and I'm glad we have these pictures to keep track. Only 4 months and she will be 2. It hardly seems like I've been a Mom this long, but it seems like I've always been a Mom with Rebekah around. She is such a joy. Off to go play with my family now!!!

No comments: